Lindybeige is my hero, and to celebrate my love for this great genius I have adventured on a quest across the internet with my ten fingers in search of the best Lindybeige memes–the holy dank of the dank! During my derring-do I have come across many afoul memes, but none of them were as dank as these.
Please know I didn’t create these memes myself. I got them from the Facebook group Lindybeige Shirtposting and have compiled them so more gallant people can enjoy them, people whom may never see them otherwise.
I love Lindybeige because he isn’t afraid to say what’s wrong with a Hollywood “medieval” movie. I think if he was in a death metal band it would be called “Movie Slayer” but…
- Not everyone thinks the way Lindybeige does, but a lot of people who think similarly also likes Skallagrim, Shadiversity, Metatron and Matt Easton!
- Everyone who loves Lindybeige is automatically awesome.
- Look at that collar! If only the bow-tie was beige.
- Spreading the name of Queen Victoria one video at a time! (alluding to another popular meme)
- Is this getting cereal?
- I didn’t think so.
- Only a true gentleman uses his hand as a shield against a sword!
- Because this is what happens to non-gentlemen.
- A true gentleman is versatile.
- And he doesn’t dance like a nit.
- If you still don’t know who Lindybeige is, watch this!
My current interests and pursuits have been greatly influenced and inspired by Lindybeige. Without him, I don’t think this blog would exist.